- We are committed to providing staff with work-life balance, flexible working conditions, personal and carer’s leave and paid parental leave.
- We place a high priority on professional development and as a diverse organisation we are able to offer career advancement opportunities.
- Grand Pacific Health is endorsed by the Australian Tax Office as a ‘Health Promotion Charity’ and employees are able to undertake salary packaging.
- Employees also have access to the Employee Assistance Program, a confidential and independent counselling and support service for employees and their immediate family members.
1. Assessment of your application - The selection committee will review your resume and cover letter against the position requirements and selection criteria.
2. Shortlisting of applicants - Based on the applications, the selection committee will identify those candidates best suited for the position and invite these people to an interview.
3. Face-to-face interview - If you are invited to attend an interview, you'll meet with the selection committee and have the opportunity to ask any questions.
4. Reference checks - Before we make an offer, we will contact your referees. Referees need to include your most recent direct supervisor/line manager.
5. Background checks - All our employees are required to undergo a criminal record check and in some instances, working with children check. We also require copies of the qualifications, registrations, certifications and memberships that are required for the position.
6. Offer - If you are the successful candidate, we will contact you to discuss and agree on the conditions of your employment. Once agreed, we will prepare an offer of employment.
7. Commencement of work - Upon commencement, you will be orientated to your new position, team, site and organisation and receive support, supervision and training to help you settle into the role.
Our team consists of a diverse range of service, project and clinical staff located at sites across Southern NSW.
We employ staff in areas including:
Allied health - Psychologists, Dietitians, Pharmacists, Exercise Physiologists
Corporate services - Administration, Information Technology, Finance, Human Resources
Practice staff - General Practitioners, Practice nurses, Practice Staff
Suite 1, Ground Floor
336 Keira St
Wollongong NSW 2500
PO Box 1198
Wollongong NSW 2500
Phone - 02 4220 7600
Fax - 02 4226 6489